Share Lasting Memories - Rent the Pactola cabin
|The Exterior of Pactola Cabin - Mouseover for season change|
Vacation Rental Description
Pactola Cabin is located in a secluded quiet spot surrounded by pine trees, yet conveniently located just two blocks off Highway 385 near beautiful Pactola Lake, west of Rapid City in the heart of the Black Hills of South Dakota. Construction on this gorgeous 3700 square foot log home was completed in 2005. Pactola Cabin has an extraordinary view, and is beautifully decorated and furnished with a lodge decor.
|The Kitchen at Pactola Pines Cabin|
- 3 Levels, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths
- Large Deck with Great View, 6-person Hot Tub, Large Gas Grill
- Loft with Custom Log Pool Table
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
- Double Garage
- Kitchen with Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Microwave and Toaster
- Dishes and Utensils are included
- Telephone, DVD player, Game, Book, and Video Library
- Elliptical Excerciser
- Satellite Television
- Theater Room - 70 inch screen
- Washer and Dryer
- All Towels and Linens are included
Activities and Attractions
Pactola Lake -- Just four miles from a Full Service Marina with Pontoon Boat Rentals, Fishing Boats, Kayaks, a Canoe, Paddle Boards, fishing, and swimming.
Just minutes from all the major Black Hills attractions -- Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Needles Highway, Deadwood
The Black Hills has So much to do!
The cabin can sleep a maximum of eight people, including adults and children.
The minimum stay of four nights may be considered at a nightly rate of $400 a night.
There is NO extra cleaning fee.
|Summer: May - Sep||$2300.00|
|July 4th, Week||$2500.00|
|Week before Rally||$2500.00|
|Bike Rally Week||$5300.00|
- Payment Options
- Personal check / Money order
- VISA / Mastercard (during the summer season)
- Policies and Other Fees
- 50% down to confirm reservation -- nonrefundable. Balance due upon arrival.
- Damage deposit $500.00 due upon arrival. Refundable within 3 days if left in same condition as arrival.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
Kitchen - Dining Room - Living Room
The Pool Room at Pactola Pines Cabin
The Theater Room
The Master Bedroom
The Guest Bedroom
Driving Directions and Map
We are a little north of Pactola Lake, just off Highway 385, about one mile north of the intersection of Highways 44 and 385. See our Maps page for a detailed driving map.
This is our home, and we would love to have you enjoy a piece of the Black Hills as we do every day! Feel free to call with any questions!
Call: (605) 877-2521
Or by e-mail at your convenience:
The View from our Deck
Deck with Hot Tub and Grill